The RACK59 Enterprise Data Center Difference
As Oklahoma’s most trusted enterprise data center, RACK59 provides secure and reliable wholesale data center and colocation options for large private and publicly traded companies. With millions of dollars at stake, some of the country’s most successful enterprises put their trust in RACK59 to ensure that downtime events never happen.
Today’s global economy is fueled by enterprises that rely on the cloud and consumption-based IT services. Big Data, analytics, ecommerce and more are the engine that powers enterprise businesses that must work to flawlessly fulfill the needs of countless customers, clients and consumers. The RACK59 mission is to be their unyielding partner in this mission-critical endeavor.
We do that through our commitment to flawlessly providing unparalleled facilities, expertise, power, environmental controls, security and redundancy. That is the foundation necessary for delivering the network connections and performance that these mission-critical enterprise data processes demand.
Enterprise Data Center Services
- RACK59 is designed with multiple, independent, physically isolated systems that have redundant capacity components. These in turn feature multiple, independent, diverse, active distribution paths to simultaneously serve our client’s compute systems.
- Carrier-neutral network
- Direct connections via Layer3 into Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, and hundreds of other SaaS providers.
- Our enterprise data center services feature private enterprise data center capabilities for additional security and process functions for meeting HIPPA and PCI compliancy standards.
- Fully customizable enterprise data center services for accommodating large scale production or BCDR needs
- Numerous physical security layers within a highly protected facility
- Customizable secure cages and individual colocation cabinets
- 24-hour remote hands and smart hands support
- Data center asset tracking.
- SSAE 16 SOC2 Type 2 Audited
Enterprise Data Center Flexibility, Agility and Scalability
Our enterprise data center solutions can significantly reduce total cost of ownership over an in-house solution while ensuring support, security and efficiency that exceeds what you could accomplish in your own facilities.
RACK59 is carrier neutral, so you can utilize your existing carriers and network service providers and choose from any of the numerous on-site and on-net telecommunications services providers.
As Oklahoma’s most connected enterprise data center, our facilities are designed for 100-percent up-time levels, energy efficiency, predictable expansion capacity, and transparency.